Wednesday, April 29, 2009

JUST AN UPDATE

Just to let you know, everything is OK. We have been up in the Copper Canyon area and without internet access for a while. We are able to blog now, but we have been kept very busy. It takes a bit of time to get pictures and narrative together. So, since I am sure you have all heard about the swine flu being here in Mexico, and that the schools here are closed until May 6th, I thought I had better find the time to let you all know that we are fine. All of our trip we have been taking precautions. Hopefully they will continue to work.

I left the group here in El Fuerte, the fort, at the fort, to get out of the hot sun and do this update. So tomorrow we ride to Guaymas, on the Gulf of California coast. We will be there for 3 nites, so I plan to find some time to update. It may take longer than I expect since we just downloaded 284 pictures from the last 3 days. :) So until later...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yea that swine flu can be bad. Just continue to take those precautions and stay healthy.

Love,
Michelle